These are the Only States Without a Cracker Barrel
Cracker Barrel is one of the most iconic American restaurant chains out there. You can stop at Cracker Barrel on a road trip or head there for an easy weekend brunch in your hometown. You can even eat at Cracker Barrel on holidays like Thanksgiving. But believe it or not, five U.S. states don't have Cracker Barrel restaurants.
If your first guess is that two of those five are Alaska and Hawaii, which aren't part of the contiguous U.S., you aren't wrong. But can you name the other three? Here are the five states where there's not a Cracker Barrel in sight.
And for more, don't miss these 15 Classic American Desserts That Deserve a Comeback.
Hawaii has plenty of regional delicacies, like shave ice, poke, and laulau. And it looks like the state doesn't need to add Cracker Barrel's Southern food to its culinary offerings.
Cracker Barrel is known for its bottles of maple syrup. But you won't find the Southern restaurant in that syrup-loving northern state, Vermont.
While it's been reported that Cracker Barrel is planning to open in Spokane, there are currently no Cracker Barrel restaurants in Washington state.
If you're planning a road trip that passes through Wyoming, don't expect to find a Cracker Barrel along the way.
And for more, check out these 108 most popular sodas ranked by how toxic they are.
More content from Restaurants
- – Wawa Is Finally Opening Its First Locations In a Handful of States
- – Looking for the Cheapest Fast-Food Near You? There's Finally a Database to Help
- – This Is the One Chicken Wing Chain That Chefs Actually Rave About
- – 8 Secrets You Should Know About Olive Garden
- – Top 5 Restaurant Chains With The Most Loyal Customers
- – The 9 Best Restaurant Chains To Visit For Happy Hour
- – Starbucks' New Digital Tipping System Slammed by Customers and Baristas Alike
- – 9 Healthiest Fast-Food Breakfasts, According to Dietitians