Taco Bell Just Brought Back This Beloved Taco for Good
When you can't decide between a soft taco and a hard taco…why not have both? No, we don't mean that you should order one of each taco (though you certainly can). Instead, take a bite out of the beloved Nacho Crunch Double-Stacked Taco, a fan-favorite item that just returned to Taco Bell.
The taco is what it sounds like: a hard-shell taco covered in a soft tortilla. But in between the two taco shell layers is a delicious helping of nacho cheese. (Think of it as an upgraded version of the Naco from Kim Possible.) The best part? This two-in-one creation is just $1 at Taco Bell, for a limited time only. And considering the other tacos on the chain's menu range in price from $1.29 to $2.89 (except for the spicy potato soft taco, which also costs $1), that's a pretty great deal.
What's in the new taco?
The Nacho Crunch Double-Stacked Taco comes with seasoned beef, red tortilla chip strips, lettuce, and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese. Those are pretty standard fillings at Taco Bell, but if you want to deck it out, you can add toppings like guacamole, pico de gallo, and sour cream to build a pretty epic taco. Pair two of those tacos with a side of beans and a Pineapple Whip Freeze, and you've got one seriously tasty meal.
Fans of the Mexican-inspired fast-food chain know that limited-time items never stick around at Taco Bell for very long. So if this double-layered beef taco piques your interest, you'll want to head to the drive-thru sooner rather than later. It may not be long before the double-stacked taco becomes one of the Beloved Menu Items from Taco Bell That Have Vanished Forever.
More content from Restaurants
- – These Fast-Food Chains Were Just Voted Top Food Destinations for Travelers
- – 9 Secrets Krispy Kreme Doesn't Want You to Know
- – The #1 Best Meal To Order at Arby's, Says Dietitian
- – 6 Once-Popular Burger Chains That Are Currently Shrinking
- – This Popular Restaurant Chain Temporarily Shuttered 40 Locations In the Past Week
- – Burger King Is Launching a Brand New Whopper That Will Make Your Eyes Water
- – 4 Once-Popular Sandwich Chains Customers Have Soured On
- – 8 Secrets Outback Steakhouse Doesn't Want You to Know