Watermelon "Manarita" Is This Summer's Best Margarita
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson called this delicious margarita the official "drink of the summer" in his recent Instagram post. It features the premium Teremana small batch tequila, fresh watermelon, lime juice, and agave nectar, making it the perfect cocktail to serve at a socially distanced BBQ, or pre-batching in advance of watching 4th of July fireworks.
Makes 6 servings
12 to 18 watermelon chunks
3 oz agave nectar
5 oz water
6 oz fresh lime juice
12 oz Teremana Blanco Tequila
How to Make It
- In a large pitcher, combine the watermelon, agave nectar, and water, and gently muddle.
- Add the fresh lime juice and tequila.
- Top with ice and give it a stir to incorporate the ingredients.
- Serve over fresh ice in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel or watermelon chunk.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Recipes
- – The 30 Classic Cocktails You've Got to Try at Least Once in Your Life
- – Triple B Mary Cocktail Recipe
- – Blackberry Cucumber Collins Mocktail Recipe
- – Cherry Berry Smash Mocktail Recipe
- – This Lighter Rosé Is the Adult Version of Frozen Lemonade You Need
- – This Refreshing Rosé Spritz Is the Ultimate Healthy Summer Cocktail
- – The #1 Secret for the Best Espresso Martini, Say Experts
- – The Best Summer Cocktail Recipes