Whole30 Banana Bread Pancakes
Feed these Whole30 banana bread pancakes to friends or family without telling them the ingredients and they'll never guess that they're gluten- and dairy-free. They have the gorgeous golden brown edges of traditional pancakes, and a light and fluffy texture to boot. The banana, ginger, and cinnamon give the pancakes the comforting flavor of banana bread without too much sweetness. Addictive? We think so. You'll never go back to regular pancakes again!
Makes 3 small pancakes
1 ripe banana
2 Tbsp almond meal
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
1 Tbsp ghee
How to Make It
- In a blender, combine the banana, egg, almond meal, ginger, cinnamon, and salt, and blend until smooth and pourable.
- In a medium skillet, heat the ghee over medium-high heat. Add a scoop of batter to the pan and cook until browned on one side, then flip and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter.
More content from Recipes
- – 18 Dishes You Never Knew You Could Make in a Slow Cooker
- – 13 Cozy Breakfasts To Make This Fall
- – 13 Cozy Breakfast Recipes Perfect for Weight Loss This Fall
- – Copycat Healthy Blueberry "Pop-Tarts" Recipe
- – 15 Quick & Healthy Potato Salad Recipes for Weight Loss
- – 5 Best Recipes to Prevent Aging Bones, Says Dietitian
- – 5 High-Protein Breakfast Recipes For Belly Fat Loss, Says Science
- – Mini Banana Pancake Bites Recipe