Air Fryer Egg White Frittata Recipe
If you're looking for a lighter option without sacrificing flavor, egg whites are a great stand-in for regular eggs. This light and healthy egg white frittata is still plenty filling, thanks in part to the delicious vegetables that round out the dish.
Looking for more meal ideas to make with eggs like this egg white frittata? Check out our list of 71+ Best Healthy Egg Recipes.
Excerpted from The "I Love My Air Fryer" 5-Ingredient Recipe Book by Robin Fields. Copyright © 2021 by Simon & Schuster, Inc. Photographs by James Stefiuk. Used with permission of the publisher, Adams Media, an imprint of Simon & Schuster. All rights reserved.
2 cups liquid egg whites
1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
1/4 cup chopped Roma tomato
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup chopped white onion
How to Make It
- Preheat the air fryer to 320 degrees F. Spray a 6" round baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy. Mix in spinach, tomato, salt, and onion. Stir until combined.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared dish.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook 8 minutes until the center is set. Serve warm.
More content from Recipes
- – 15 Quick & Healthy Potato Salad Recipes for Weight Loss
- – 8 Popular "Midwestern" Dishes That Aren't Actually From the Midwest
- – 5 Best Recipes to Prevent Aging Bones, Says Dietitian
- – 5 High-Protein Breakfast Recipes For Belly Fat Loss, Says Science
- – Mini Banana Pancake Bites Recipe
- – Strawberry-Banana Toaster Tart Recipe
- – 5 Best Egg Recipes to Shrink Belly Fat, Says Dietitian
- – The Best Breakfast Recipes for Stronger Muscles, Says Dietitian