Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
How do you make crispy breaded pork chops in a health-conscious way? Using an air fryer, of course! It will cut down on prep and cooking time as well as a substantial amount of calories and fat. Because the pork chop isn't fried in oil, it doesn't feel heavy and fatty like the one you're frying in pan.
And to complete your dinner, serve your chop with a side butter lettuce salad, or choose from these awesome sides that pair well with a pork chop.
2 bone-in center cut pork chops
1 large egg
1/3 cup Panko
1/3 cup seasoned whole wheat bread crumba
Fourth and Heart Ghee Spray or other high heat cooking spray
Salt and pepper to taste
Butter lettuce, for serving (optional)
How to Make It
- Remove your pork chops from the refrigerator and let them sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes.
- Whisk the egg in a large shallow bowl.
- Combine Panko and bread crumbs in a second shallow bowl. Stir to combine.
- Dip each pork chop in the egg, then press both sides into the bread crumb mixture.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Spray each pork chop with oil and place in the air fryer in a single layer. Fry for 12 minutes, turning over half way through, until the pork chops are golden brown with an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with a side of butter lettuce.
We have more healthy dinner recipes!