The New Costco Breakfast Food Everyone's Talking About
Costco's latest buzzworthy product may look like an attempt to compete with fast food breakfast sandwiches, but this bunless eggwich is so much more. It's a completely keto-friendly breakfast option, that's easily made at home in just minutes. Sign us up for a filling breakfast that takes the guesswork out of low-carb dieting!
Costco announced the addition of Red's Egg'Wich Turkey Sausage Sandwiches back in June, and the multipacks have finally hit their shelves this month.
Snag an eight-pack for only $12.99, which ends up being less than $2 a sandwich. Pretty reasonable when compared to other specialized keto diet foods.
You'll find these babies in the freezer aisle, and you can easily warm them up in the microwave. They consist of two cage-free egg patties that replace the traditional bread buns, with a turkey sausage patty and a slice of cheese in the middle.
Each sandwich will only set you back 160 calories, and boasts an impressive 17 grams of protein. And the part that makes it keto—it only has 3 grams of carbohydrates. That's definitely a light breakfast that's still sure to keep you full for a while. For an even more filling keto breakfast, pair it with an avocado for an extra boost of fat.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest restaurant news delivered straight to your inbox.
More content from Groceries
- – 8 Ice Cream Brands That Use the Highest Quality Ingredients
- – Trader Joe's Is Releasing Its Fall Items Soon—Here's How You Can Get Paid $1,000 To Try Them
- – This Massive Drink Recall Was Just Expanded to Include Almost 90 Beverages
- – 8 Chocolate Brands That Use the Highest Quality Ingredients
- – A Tomato Shortage Could Make Pizza, Sauce, and Salsa More Expensive
- – America's Largest Grocery Chain Is Making This Major Change To Its Checkout Lanes
- – This Costco Product Just Beat Out 60+ Others, New Investigation Says
- – 9 Worst Canned Chilis to Always Leave on Grocery Store Shelves