5 Steakhouse Chains Offering the Best Deals Right Now
With graduation season in full swing and Father's Day fast approaching, it is prime time for celebratory dinners. And steakhouse chains across the board are beginning to roll out seasonal menus and limited-time offers, vying for their share of that traffic.
And don't miss 4 Outdated Steakhouse Chains That Are Making a Comeback.
The Australian-themed steakhouse recently debuted its summer menu, complete with a limited-time Strawberry Salad and two new steak entrees. Customers can get the premium Bone-In Ribeye Steak for $27.99, or the new Filet and Shrimp on the Barbie for just $19.99. Outback is also offering $10 rewards for gift card purchases of $50 or more.
The Texas-based chain has an extensive Father's Day Weekend menu, the centerpiece of which is the limited-time 12-ounce Prime Rib, slow-roasted for six hours and served with two sides. Based on a similar deal from last year, the Prime Rib will run you about $25.99. Also on offer is the 16-ounce Smokehouse T-Bone, a USDA Choice certified cut priced at $20.00.
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
The premium steak chain is hoping to entice customers this weekend with its Ruth's Seasonal Classics deal—a prix-fixe three-course meal including a starter, entrée, side, and dessert. Customers have their choice of either steak and shrimp or steak and lobster for the main course.
For those looking to splurge a little, the steakhouse is also promoting its T-Bone, Tomahawk Ribeye, and Porterhouse for Two steaks for Father's Day weekend.
The popular, Western-themed steakhouse is currently promoting its $5.99 & Under menu. For a limited time, popular beverages, including Texas Margarita and Jack & Coke, and side dishes like Spicy Chicken Bites will be available for just $5.99.
The regional chain is making its bid for the Father's Day crowd with a deal on its 22-ounce Smoked Kansas City Bone-In Strip Steak. The premium cut will be available on Father's Day Weekend for $59 (prices may vary by location).
Perry's is also promoting its Pork Chop 3-Course Supper priced at $39, as well as deals on its brunch cocktails.
More content from Restaurants
- – America's Favorite Pasta Chain Is Bringing Back This Iconic Deal
- – This New Texas Roadhouse Product Sold Out in Minutes—Here's How to Get It
- – This Sandwich Chain Has Gone From Struggling To Growing With 19 New Locations
- – 4 Once-Favorite Pizza Chains in America That Went Out of Business
- – The #1 Unhealthiest Steak at Every Popular Steakhouse Chain
- – Taco Bell Will Bring Back One Highly Requested Discontinued Item—and You Get To Choose Which One
- – America's Largest Sandwich Chain Is Facing a Shortage of This Menu Staple, Insiders Claim
- – These Struggling Pizza Chains Are on a Major Rebound