Walmart Is Unveiling These Nostalgic Little Debbie Ice Creams Next Week
As a kid, there was nothing more exciting than opening up my lunchbox to discover that mom had left me a Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie inside. From the soft cookie exterior to the sweet vanilla filling, it was the perfect little treat to end my lunch, and not to mention, one to have my classmates wagering a swap.
From its Cosmic Brownies to Zebra Cakes, Little Debbie treats are so dear to many of our childhoods—and now, Walmart is unveiling something so nostalgic that would have left my little sweet tooth plenty satisfied.
In partnership with Michigan-based Hudsonville Ice Cream and Little Debbie, America's largest grocery chain will be releasing seven new ice cream flavors all inspired by the fan-favorite snack cakes on February 1.
Related: 6 Things You'll See at Costco This Year
Here's a list of all the sweet flavors:
- Oatmeal Creme Pies: Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses
- Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream filled with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces
- Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl
- Honey Buns: Honey bun flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl
- Swiss Rolls: Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream
- Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolate waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl
Unlike the wildly popular Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes ice cream, which was introduced in November for the holiday season, these exclusive-to-Walmart flavors will be available year-round, according to Hudsonville Ice Cream.
For more ice cream news, check out Ben & Jerry's Launches 2 New Nostalgic Flavors.