McDonald's Is Offering This Free Item Through June
McDelivery, McDonald's food delivery service, launched nationwide in 2017 via Uber Eats. Then, in 2019, the fast-food chain teamed up with Grubhub to further expand its delivery options. Now, the partners are coming together again to launch a new month-long deal.
All you need to do to claim your free Happy Meal is order at least $15-worth of McDonald's food and select a qualifying Happy Meal promotional item on the menu before checking out. The discount will be automatically applied, so no promotional code is required. This deal will run until June 30 or while supplies last.
For more fast-food promotions, check out This Beloved Chicken Chain Is Celebrating an Anniversary With a Major Deal.
Although there is a limit of one free Happy Meal per customer, this offer can be redeemed daily.
At Micky D's, a Happy Meal includes either a hamburger or a four-piece Chicken McNugget order, kid-sized fries, apple slices, and a choice of milk, chocolate milk, water, or apple juice.
The rollout of this deal isn't the only reason the Golden Arches made headlines recently. Over the past couple of months, McDonald's has brought back several popular items.
On May 25, the chain relaunched its limited-time Chocolate Pretzel McFlurry, which consists of vanilla soft serve with caramel swirls and chocolate pretzel bites. A month prior, McDonald's revived its beloved Glazed Pull Apart Donut.
More content from Restaurants
- – 4 Once-Popular Sandwich Chains Customers Have Soured On
- – 8 Secrets Outback Steakhouse Doesn't Want You to Know
- – 9 Fast-Food Breakfasts To Stay Away From Right Now
- – This Popular Pizza Chain Is Launching Its First-Ever Burger
- – 12 Worst Steakhouse Sides to Stay Away From Right Now
- – America's Favorite Pasta Chain Is Bringing Back This Iconic Deal
- – This New Texas Roadhouse Product Sold Out in Minutes—Here's How to Get It
- – This Sandwich Chain Has Gone From Struggling To Growing With 19 New Locations