McDonald's Just Brought Back This Beloved Bakery Item
McDonald's has finally brought back the Glazed Pull Apart Donut as part of its McCafe Bakery lineup and fans are hungry for its return. Customers should know to get it quickly, however, as the shareable pastry won't be around for long.
The adorable Donut is special because it can be eaten as one donut or pulled apart to make seven individual donut holes for sharing (or eating separately by yourself). The pastry pairs well with an Iced Coffee or Frappe in the morning or as a mid-day sweet treat.
And don't miss We Tried Every Burger at McDonald's & This Is the Best.
Outside of its current appearance, the Glazed Pull Apart Donut made its debut as part of a fall menu update last year. The pastry came as a follow-up to the Apple Fritter, Blueberry Muffin, and Cinnamon Roll—the first breakfast pastry additions the chain had made in a decade. The McCafe Bakery items were released in 2020 to much fanfare and have since been available at nationwide locations throughout the day.
Originally, McDonald's may have introduced the McCafe Bakery items as an alternative to the dearly missed All Day Breakfast, which was discontinued at many locations during the pandemic. And while there's some speculation on Twitter that McDonald's could be listening to fans calling for the return of All Day Breakfast, it doesn't look like the McCafe Bakery lineup is going anywhere.
The Glazed Pull Apart Donut is selling for $1.59, although prices may vary across locations. According to the chain's website, the pastry will be leaving the menu again in the near future.
Are you still searching for an Egg McMuffin at 3 p.m.? Here's Where You Can Still Get McDonald's All Day Breakfast.
More content from Restaurants
- – 4 Celebrities Who Eat Free at McDonald's—For Life!
- – Subway's New Footlong Cookies Are a Sight to See, Here's How to Get One
- – Battle of the Italian Chicken Sandwiches: Wendy's vs. Burger King
- – Controversial Flick "The Menu" Serves Up Restaurant Realism and Murder, and Chefs Love it
- – Taco Bell's Entire Breakfast Menu—Ranked From Least to Most Healthy
- – You Can Now Gift Yourself a Chipotle Mystery Box Filled With Exclusive Goodies
- – 5 Restaurant Chains That Got a Major Facelift In 2022
- – 7 Fast-Food Items That Returned to Menus in 2022