Starbucks Just Released Two Exciting New Summer Items
Starbucks is making sure customers stay cool this summer with two new exciting seasonal menu items.
Today, the Seattle-based coffee company kicked off the summer 2022 season by introducing the Chocolate Cream Cold Brew and Lime-Frosted Coconut Bar. The fan-favorite Unicorn Cake Pop joins the new offerings for a limited time as well, and the Bacon, Sausage, and Egg Wrap makes a comeback to the Starbucks permanent menu.
The new Chocolate Cream Cold Brew consists of coffee with a soft chocolate cream blanket of cold foam and sweet vanilla syrup. It is a drink that doesn't feel too sweet for a morning hit of caffeine. Starbucks shares that the beverage is inspired by nostalgic summer moments, and the Chocolate Cream Cold Brew definitely sets that tone. The velvety cold foam topping feels reminiscent of a malted chocolate milkshake on a summer's day—with a bonus kick of caffeine.
And don't miss 10 Fast-Food Drinks With Exorbitant Amounts of Sugar.
Starbucks' new Lime-Frosted Coconut Bar will satisfy your sweet tooth. The bakery treat combines chewy coconut, oatmeal, and mini white chocolate chips, crowned with a tart lime frosting, a drizzle of white icing, and a shaving of coconut. The sweet confection now joins the permanent Starbucks menu, so you can treat yourself all year long.
The returning favorite, the Bacon, Sausage, and Egg Wrap, consists of bacon, pork sausage, scrambled eggs, potatoes, and cheddar cheese, tucked into a soft flour tortilla. The high-protein breakfast wrap is now available year-round on the Starbucks menu.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Fast-Food Chains That Never Freeze Their Burgers
- – 5 Old-School Chain Restaurant Meals We Can't Get Over, According to Chefs
- – 8 Best Fast-Food Orders for Hangovers
- – 9 Secrets You Should Know About LongHorn Steakhouse
- – 10 Best Chain Restaurant Deals and Freebies You Can Score On Black Friday
- – 8 Fast-Food Chains That Use the Highest Quality Meat
- – 11 Restaurant Chains Open on Thanksgiving Day
- – McDonald's Latest Dessert Partner Plans to Shutter 14 More Locations in 2023