Starbucks Is Offering New Ways to Customize Popular Beverages
Nothing helps you beat the heat like an ice-cold drink. And with the dog days of summer alive and well, America's largest coffee chain is allowing customers to cool off with even more beverage choices.
This week, the Starbucks app is introducing a Summer Menu Remix that includes new iterations—or "remixes"—of the coffee giant's signature drinks.
Here's what you can now order.
The Pink Drink topped with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam is an even sweeter take on the original. The beverage still features the refreshing strawberry açai base, coconut milk, and a scoop of strawberries—but now, it's blanketed with a layer of vanilla-flavored cold foam.
Then, there's the Black Tea Lemonade Blended with Ice. This menu item takes the coffee chain's Arnold Palmer-inspired beverage to the next level by blending it with ice to give it the consistency of a frappuccino.
For caramel lovers, there's the Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew in a caramel-lined cup. Or, to shake up the flavor profile, customers can opt for the cup to be drizzled with mocha sauce instead.
Rounding out the Summer Remix Menu is the unlikely pairing of two beloved iced drinks: Cold Brew with Lemonade.
Outside of the pre-designed items, these customization options can be used on any Starbuck beverage. To order a "remixed" drink, all you you need to do is log into the Starbucks app and click "Customize."
The remixed summer beverages aren't the only new menu items Starbucks fans can look forward to. Starbucks' fall menu was recently leaked on Instagram, and we now know it will launch on August 30. The menu will feature the coffee chain's iconic Pumpkin Spice Latte, as well as its Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, a "reformulated" Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato, a Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin, a Pumpkin Scone, and a new Owl Cake Pop.
More content from Restaurants
- – Taco Bell Just Revealed a Brand New Pizza-Like Item
- – This Major Dessert Chain Is Closing 10 Locations Amid Declining Profits
- – America's Second-Largest Burger Chain Is Getting a New Look
- – McDonald's Has a Major New Sandwich In the Works
- – 7 Bizarre Rules McDonald's Employees Have to Follow
- – The #1 Best Sandwich To Order at Subway, Says Dietitian
- – This Popular Boutique Burger Chain Just Released a Juicy Lucy Burger
- – The Country's Biggest Sandwich Chain Plans to Roll Out This Significant Kitchen Upgrade