Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Recipes for Weight Loss
Though it's not super-low-calorie like other weight loss foods, PB&J has a near-perfect ratio of calories, proteins, and carbs to build fat-burning muscle after a workout.
To make tasty twists on the classic sammie, check out our PB&J matrix below. There are more than 250 ways to mix and match the ingredients, assuming you pull one from each column. After you choose a carb canvas, add a savory spread, top with some fruit (yes, pumpkin is technically a berry) and then, to really make your taste buds sing, sprinkle on something from the "extra" column. Not the creative type? Fear not! We've come up with four mouthwatering combos you're sure to love. Happy noshing!
More content from Weight Loss
- – 57 Healthy Weight Loss Dinner Recipes for Super Busy Weeknights
- – 6 Delicious Breakfast Pairings That Can Double Weight Loss
- – The Best Breakfast Recipes to Jumpstart Weight Loss, Say Dietitians
- – 11 Healthy High-Protein Lunch Recipes for Weight Loss
- – The Best Recipes for Weight Loss in 2022
- – 10 Weight Loss Recipes People Are Currently Obsessed With
- – 24 Ways to Use Chia Seeds for Weight Loss
- – Are Sandwiches Healthy? A New Study Says "No."