Red Mulled Wine Cocktail Recipe
There's nothing like a warm mug of something delicious on a cold, wintery night. This red mulled wine cocktail is the perfect thing to stir up when you're ready to curl up on the couch by the fire with your favorite book. Serve with orange peels, cinnamon sticks, and star ainse. Here's how to make this red mulled wine, and if you're looking for even more healthy cocktail recipes, check out our list of 9 Healthiest Cocktails You Can Make at Home.
Recipe courtesy of Lillet.
Makes 6-8 drinks
1 bottle Lillet Rouge
2 cups Natural Apple Cider
3 cinnamon sticks
4 star anise
Juice and peels of 1 orange
Serve with 1 oz. bourbon in each glass
How to Make It
- Combine Lillet, spices, and juice in a pot over medium heat. Cook until warmed through, strain out solids.
- Pour into mugs and top with 1 oz. bourbon, orange wedge, and a cinnamon stick.
For even more healthy recipe ideas, be sure to sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Recipes
- – 8 Baking Secrets They Only Teach You in Pastry School
- – 11 Easy Mini Dessert Recipes That Are Perfect Just for You
- – This Nifty Trick Will Make Perfect Pancakes Every Time
- – 15 Old-Fashioned Food Terms You'll Only Hear In The Midwest
- – 9 Old-Fashioned Recipes From the Back of Iconic Product Boxes
- – 13 Old-Fashioned Steak Recipes You Need to Try Tonight
- – SunGold Kiwi Salsa Snack
- – 11 Mouthwatering Mac & Cheese Recipes Way Better Than Boxed