Sauvignon Blanc Margarita
Are you a fan of sweeter cocktails? Thanks to Cupcake Vineyards, you can enjoy a sweeter margarita made with your favorite wine—sauvignon blanc! Topped with fizzy ginger beer and a splash of agave, this festive sauvignon blanc margarita is great to have with some tacos on Taco Tuesdays. Or honestly, any night of the week! So use up that leftover bottle of white in your fridge and make a sauvignon blanc margarita for happy hour.
Makes 1 cocktail
2.5 oz. Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc
1 oz. tequila
Splash of ginger beer
Lime juice as needed
Salt for the rim
Lime wheels for garnish
How To Make It
- Add lime to the rim of a serving glass and salt.
- Fill serving glass with ice and combine ingredients.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and enjoy!
More content from Recipes
- – 27 Creative Ricotta Cheese Recipes (That Aren't Lasagna)
- – 10 Old-Fashioned Dips Made With Healthier Ingredients
- – 10 Healthier Copycat Recipes for Nostalgic Childhood Treats
- – Video Shows Courteney Cox Making the "Greatest Steak of All Time" With Some Unexpected Ingredients
- – 16 Quick & Healthy Soup Recipes That Could Help You Lose Weight
- – 13 Best Chicken Sausage Recipes for Weight Loss
- – 15 Best Old-Fashioned Recipes to Bring Back for Fall
- – 19 Show-Stopping Halloween Party Foods That Will Spook Your Guests