Berry Cauliflower Smoothie
There are a few ways you can make a smoothie creamier. You can add Greek yogurt, banana, or even avocado to give it that creamy texture we all desire in a smoothie. But what if you're trying to keep your fat and carb count low? Bring in the cauliflower! Cauliflower will give your smoothie a nutrient boost and will make it naturally creamier—without totally skyrocketing the calories in your cup. Pump up the protein with your favorite vanilla protein powder and some peanut butter, and you have yourself the perfect afternoon pick-me-up treat. Here's how to make this flavor-bursting berry cauliflower smoothie recipe.
This recipe is courtesy of Tone It Up.
Makes 1 smoothie
1 scoop Vanilla Tone It Up Protein
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice or whole pieces
1 Tbsp. peanut butter
1/2 cup blueberries
1 Tbsp. ground chia seeds
How To Make It
- Blend all ingredients until smooth!
For even more recipe ideas, be sure to sign up for our newsletter.
More content from Recipes
- – 11 Best Low-Calorie Smoothies for Weight Loss
- – The 30 Best-Ever Weight Loss Smoothies
- – Almond Cherry Smoothie Packs
- – Wild Blueberry Walnut Smoothie
- – 8 5-Ingredient Smoothie Recipes to Lose Abdominal Fat
- – 5 Best Protein Smoothie Recipes for Stronger Muscles, Says Dietitian
- – 8 Best Protein Smoothie Recipes to Help Lose Abdominal Fat
- – 6 Vegetable Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss