Burger King Is Upgrading This Crucial Sandwich Staple
Burger King is making menu moves and this time, it's positioning itself as a trendsetter rather than a follower. While the brand may have been late to the chicken sandwich party, it certainly isn't going to be left behind when it comes to the bun.
The home of the Whopper announced that it will be launching a new bun reminiscent of an everything bagel. Starting September 12, you'll be able to try three of BK's classic menu items featuring the chain's toasted brioche bun topped with everything seasoning.
The new Everything Menu is rolling out as a test and will only be available in Huntsville, Ala. and Albuquerque, N.M. for a limited time. Here's what's on it:
Everything Whopper: The quintessential Burger King burger, made up of a flame-grilled patty topped with tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, and sliced white onions, served with a toasted brioche bun topped with everything seasoning.
Everything BK Royal Crispy Chicken Sandwich: Crispy white meat chicken breast filet topped with savory Royal sauce, lettuce, and tomatoes on a toasted brioche bun topped with everything seasoning.
Everything Breakfast Sandwich: Sausage, eggs, and melted American cheese served on a toasted brioche bun topped with everything seasoning.
Just in case you're unfamiliar with everything bagels, the classic ingredients usually associated with everything seasoning include poppy seeds, salt, dried garlic, dried onion, sesame seeds, and caraway seeds.
Burger King has been hard at work in 2022 to deliver exciting new flavors and fresh takes on classic menu items to customers. Prior to the Everything Menu trial rollout, this year has seen the fast-food behemoth testing several additional innovations such as the Impossible Original Chick'n Sandwich, Whopper Melts, and Cheesy Breakfast Melts.
More content from Restaurants
- – 8 Chefs' Tips for Ordering the Best Meal at a Steakhouse
- – A Leaked Wendy's Memo Reveals the Next Big Menu Launch Scheduled for This Fall
- – 8 Fast-Food Sandwiches To Stay Away From Right Now, According to RDs
- – 8 Secrets Texas Roadhouse Employees Don't Want You to Know
- – The Latest Changes at America's Largest Coffee Chain Seem to Be Designed to Turn Customers Away
- – Taco Bell Will Be Testing Its Next Major Menu Innovation Next Month
- – This Fast-Casual Burger Chain Is Opening Dozens of New Locations
- – 7 Worst Commercials Arby's Doesn't Want You to Remember