The Best Copycat Red Lobster Biscuit Recipe
You'd think Red Lobster would be popularly known for serving some delicious lobster, because well, it's all in the title. But to be quite honest, we all know that the real prize from this restaurant chain is a basket of Cheddar Bay Biscuits. While they typically are known as a side (or even a garnish on their Bloody Marys), these Red Lobster biscuits should be the center of attention. Which is why we decided to make our own version of this customer favorite dish.
So if you're in the mood for some Cheddar Bay Biscuits, or you simply need a savory side to go with dinner, this Red Lobster biscuit recipe will satisfy your craving.
Copycat Red Lobster Biscuit Recipe
Makes 8 servings
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp chopped parsley
1/4 cup butter, cold
2/3 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Cut the butter into small cubes and work the cubes into the flour mixture.
- Pour in the buttermilk and mix. Add cheddar cheese, then continue to mix.
- Spray down a baking sheet. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter, shape into a biscuit with your hands, and place onto the sheet pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
More content from Recipes
- – 11 Best Ramen Recipes To Make This Winter
- – I Made Ross' Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich With the Moist-maker—& It's Too Much
- – 13 Delicious Ways to Use Thanksgiving Leftovers
- – 7 Tips to Expertly Brine a Turkey, According to Chefs
- – 45 Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes You Need To Make This Year
- – 17 Classic Comfort Foods That Need To Make a Comeback
- – 7 Thanksgiving Side Dishes You Can Make in Your Air Fryer
- – 7 Holiday Desserts You Can Enjoy if You Have High Blood Sugar