Costco Is Selling These Amazing Oven-Ready Thanksgiving Dinners
Don't feel like cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year and need a last-minute plan to get some turkey and fixin's on the table for yourself and your family? As usual, Costco can help!
The members-only warehouse club is taking the stress out of cooking Thanksgiving dinner by doing the bulk of the work for you. As reported by Instagram user @costcohotfinds, Costco is now selling pre-made Thanksgiving meals—and all you need to do is pop them in the oven.
Each Thanksgiving dinner serves 3 to 4 people and comes with a generous 1/2 bone-in turkey breast, Yukon gold mashed potatoes, herbed stuffing, fresh vegetables, cranberry sauce, and gravy. The meals go for $3.99 per pound—though prices may vary—with @costcohotfinds noting that each package is around $36.
In typical Costco fan fashion, numerous social media users flocked to the comments section of the Instagram post, sharing their thoughts on the pre-made holiday meals.
"I have used these the last 3-4 years and been very happy with them! It doesn't get much easier," one person wrote. Another Instagram user added, "We got one last year and it was amazing! So I was there when they opened this morning to make sure I got mine!"
If this item piques your interest, you might want to snag it soon, as emphasized by @costcohotfinds, whose warehouse sold out of them last year.
Whipping up one of Costco's pre-made Thanksgiving dinners isn't the only shortcut you can take in your kitchen this year, though. Several grocery stores and meal delivery services have curated Thanksgiving meal kits that can accommodate groups of various sizes. While some of them require cooking, others feature dishes that only need to be reheated, allowing you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your guests.
More content from Groceries
- – Trader Joe's Ranks Highest for "Brand Intimacy," New Study Says—But What is That?
- – Enoki Mushroom Is the Most Recalled Food Of the Year
- – 34 Items Costco Is Discontinuing This Winter
- – 4 Biggest Complaints Costco Customers Are Voicing Right Now
- – Costco Shoppers Are Going Crazy for This Frozen Pizza
- – Costco Just Brought Back Its Wagyu Beef—and Shoppers Have Mixed Feelings
- – Hummus Giant Sabra Halted Production To Get Back on Track After Frequent Food Safety Issues
- – The Best & Worst Cream Cheese on Shelves—Ranked!