Instant Pot Keto Cheeseburger Soup
Typically, cheeseburger soup consists of the following delicious ingredients: ground beef, cheese, and potatoes. But what if you're attempting the keto diet and can't have those extra net carbs? Whether you're attempting the keto diet, or simply looking for more low-carb meal ideas, this Instant Pot keto cheeseburger soup is perfect to have for dinner (or lunches!) throughout the week.
To make this recipe, I simply took out the potatoes and added in more low-carb vegetables. It may not sound particularly filling, but trust me. Between all of the fat in the heavy cream, sour cream, and cheddar cheese, you'll be feeling pretty full before you even finish your bowl.
Here's how to make a keto cheeseburger soup in your Instant Pot in less than 30 minutes!
1 lb. ground beef
1 cup diced onions
1 cup chopped carrots
1 cup diced celery
3 cups beef broth
1/2 tsp paprika
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup cheddar cheese
Chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
- Turn on the Sauté feature for the Instant Pot. Once warm, cook the ground beef inside the Instant Pot. Drain the excess grease into a can.
- Add in onions and cook for 1 minute. Then add in the carrots, celery, beef broth, and paprika.
- Place the lid on top and switch the Instant Pot to manual (Pressure Cook). Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes, seal closed.
- Once the timer goes off, let the pot depressurize by itself for 10 minutes, then release the rest of the pressure.
- Switch it back to the Sauté feature and add the heavy cream, cheddar cheese, and sour cream. Stir until fully combined and warmed through.
- Scoop into bowls and top with bacon bits, parsley, and extra cheddar cheese if desired.
More content from Recipes
- – 25 Healthy Chicken Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes (Or Less!)
- – 25 Cozy Instant Pot Recipes Perfect for Weight Loss
- – 11 Easy, Heart-Healthy Recipes To Make for Dinner Tonight
- – 8 Old-Fashioned Stews You Need to Know How to Make
- – 13 Best Keto-Friendly Comfort Food Recipes
- – 50+ Healthy Meals You Can Make Ahead & Freeze for Later
- – 21 Halloween Party Foods That Will Spook and Delight Your Guests
- – 7 Quick & Healthy Charcuterie Board Ideas for Any Occasion