Instant Pot Tilapia with Vegetables
Cooking during a busy week can be tough, especially if you're trying to get dinner on the table for two. Which is why the Instant Pot can come in quite handy! If you're looking for a simple low-carb meal that will take under 20 minutes to throw together, this Instant Pot tilapia recipe is exactly what you need.
Served with cooked carrots and green beans, this tilapia is full of flavor thanks to the vegetable broth and the extra butter. If you're looking to round out your meal, you can always serve the fish with some crispy oven-baked fries on the side. Or keep it a keto Instant Pot tilapia by simply enjoying it with the buttery vegetables and fish.
Makes 2 servings
2 fresh tilapia fillets
1 cup carrots, sliced
1 cup green beans
1/4 cup vegetable broth
1 Tbsp butter
Parsley, to garnish
Fresh cracked pepper
How to Make It
- Dump the carrots and the green beans at the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Add the trivet, then place the two tilapia fillets on top.
- Pour in the vegetable broth over the tilapia. Cube the butter and sprinkle it on top of the tilapia.
- Seal the lid and cook on high pressure (Manual or Pressure Cook) for 8 minutes. When the Instant Pot beeps, release the pressure immediately.
- Garnish the top of the fish with parsley and fresh cracked pepper before serving.
RELATED: Easy, healthy, 350-calorie recipe ideas you can make at home.
More content from Recipes
- – 9 Old-Fashioned Recipes From the Back of Iconic Product Boxes
- – 13 Old-Fashioned Steak Recipes You Need to Try Tonight
- – 15 New Twists on Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes
- – Old-Fashioned New England Dishes and Drinks That Are Still Popular
- – 13 Healthier Old-Fashioned Midwestern Recipes To Try Tonight
- – 17 Old-Fashioned Food Terms You'll Only Hear in the South
- – 30+ Easy Dinners That Will Leave You With Plenty of Leftovers
- – 23 Old-Fashioned Summer Recipes You Need To Make