Instant Pot White Chicken Chili
If you're not in the mood for a beef-based chili, why not choose a leaner protein and try this Instant Pot white chicken chili instead? Plus, by using your handy-dandy Instant Pot, you can enjoy a steaming bowl of chili in just under 30 minutes. Seriously, that's it! Between the cannellini beans, the corn, and the chicken, a bowl of this Instant Pot white chicken chili will leave you feeling full for hours.
Makes 8 servings
For the chili
1 small onion diced
2 minced garlic cloves
1 tsp olive oil
2 chicken breasts
2 cups chicken stock
1 can cannellini beans
1 can corn
1 small can green chiles
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp oregano
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup heavy cream
For chili toppings (optional)
Shredded taco cheese
How to Make It
- Turn on the saute feature. Saute the diced onions and garlic together with the olive oil. Turn off the saute feature.
- Add chicken stock, beans, corn, minced garlic, green chiles, onion, oregano, cayenne pepper, paprika, cumin, and salt. Stir.
- Place the chicken breasts in the Instant Pot.
- Seal the lid and set it on high pressure (Manual/Pressure Cook) for 20 minutes. Once finished, release the pressure.
- Remove the chicken breasts and shred on a cutting board. Add the shredded chicken back to the Instant Pot.
- Turn on the Saute feature. Pour in the heavy cream and stir until warmed through.
- Serve with tortilla chips, avocado slices, shredded taco cheese, greek yogurt, and cilantro, if desired.
More content from Recipes
- – 11 Best Ramen Recipes To Make This Winter
- – This Is Exactly How Long You Should Be Marinating Chicken, According to Chefs
- – 25 Healthy Chicken Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes (Or Less!)
- – 25 Cozy Instant Pot Recipes Perfect for Weight Loss
- – 11 Easy, Heart-Healthy Recipes To Make for Dinner Tonight
- – 8 Old-Fashioned Stews You Need to Know How to Make
- – 50+ Healthy Meals You Can Make Ahead & Freeze for Later
- – 21 Halloween Party Foods That Will Spook and Delight Your Guests