Keto Charcuterie Platter For Easy Snacking
A charcuterie platter, aka a selection of meats, cheeses, fruits, pickles, and breads, is a reliable party favorite. But have you ever thought of making a charcuterie spread for yourself and keeping it in the fridge for easy snacking during the week? It's super easy to assemble and you can tailor it completely to your liking. Then wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for easy access during the week.
Making a keto charcuterie platter makes a lot of sense, because cheese and meats are both allowed on the high-fat, low-carb diet. All you'll need to do is eliminate the typical crackers and bread that accompany them. Crunchy nuts, seeds, pork rinds, or parmesan crisps are all excellent choices for your keto charcuterie situation.
If you want to add a sauce to your spread, opt for pesto which is made with pine nuts, oil, and cheese. It pairs well with mozzarella cheese. Looking for something sweet? Coat some nuts with a blend of spices, a Keto-approved sugar (like Stevia), and egg whites, then place in the oven to crisp up.
8 oz brie
8 oz fresh mozzarella
6 oz salami
6 oz prosciutto
Walnuts or pecans
Basil leaves, for garnish (optional)
How to Make It
- Assemble all the ingredients on a wooden board, tray, or plate. Use smaller vessels for the ingredients you want to keep separate like olives or walnuts. Serve with cheese knives.
More content from Recipes
- – 4 Healthy Snack Recipes to Manage Diabetes, According to a Dietitian
- – Carrot Cake Energy Bites
- – Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding
- – Whipped Cottage Cheese With Berries and Pistachios
- – Vegetable Croquettes
- – 16 Crispiest Comfort Food Recipes to Make in Your Air Fryer Tonight
- – 20+ Healthy Mug Recipes You Can Make in 5 Minutes (or Less!)
- – 21 Easy Weight Loss Snacks That Take 5 Minutes (Or Less!)