This Lighter Rosé Is the Adult Version of Frozen Lemonade You Need
Yes way, frosé! This frozen rosé cocktail is the perfect drink to sip on this summer. It only requires three ingredients, doesn't have any added sugary syrups, and looks fancy in your favorite wine glass or goblet. Garnish with a lemon wheel and serve with a straw!
In the market for even more healthy cocktails? Check out our list of the 9 Healthiest Cocktails You Can Make at Home!
Recipe courtesy of Lillet.
Makes 1 cocktail
3 oz. Lillet Rosé
3 oz. fresh lemonade
Fresh lemon wheel
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to a blender with ice and blend to desired consistency.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel.
For even more healthy recipe ideas, be sure to sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Recipes
- – 16 Quick & Healthy Soup Recipes That Could Help You Lose Weight
- – 13 Best Chicken Sausage Recipes for Weight Loss
- – 15 Best Old-Fashioned Recipes to Bring Back for Fall
- – 19 Show-Stopping Halloween Party Foods That Will Spook Your Guests
- – 20 Quick & Easy Dinner Ideas Your Kids Will Love
- – 65 Tasty Fall Recipes That Make Weight Loss So Much Easier
- – 15 Foods That Just Taste Better in the South
- – 18 Dishes You Never Knew You Could Make in a Slow Cooker