This Popular Boutique Burger Chain Just Released a Juicy Lucy Burger
BurgerFi, the fast-growing burger chain known for its high-quality ingredients, restaurant innovation, and numerous accolades in the fast-casual category, has launched a new, limited-time burger that packs a cheesy punch.
Starting today until September 19, the fast-casual burger concept will be selling a new Juicy Lucy Burger, which includes two natural Angus beef patties layered with white cheddar, American, and Pepper Jack cheeses, topped with sweet tomato relish and BurgerFi's signature Fi sauce, and served on a toasted potato bun.
For more, don't forget to check out This Popular Burger Chain Just Brought Back a Fan-Favorite Sandwich.
According to the company, the new burger is a rendition of the popular "Jucy Lucy"—a cheese-stuffed burger that was invented in South Minneapolis in the 1950s. The key differentiator, however, is BurgerFi's antibiotic-free Angus beef—an ingredient that has earned it an "A" in beef quality reports for three consecutive years.
"BurgerFi is putting a new spin on a fan favorite," Patrick Renna, the president of BurgerFi, said in a statement. "We're leading the charge in offering even more variety and innovation with new menu items ideal for anyone who wants to reward themselves with a better burger."
The Juicy Lucy, which was created in partnership with Chef Cliff Pleau, is priced at $9.99 and can be ordered in-store, online, or through BurgerFi's mobile app.
The unveiling of the new, limited-time burger isn't the only headline BurgerFi has made this summer. At the end of June, the fast-casual chain announced that it will be rolling out self-service kiosks to 17 of its 27 corporate-owned locations. The new technology has given customers more time to browse the menu, reallocated cashiers to dining rooms, and increased ticket sizes by 18.5% compared to those placed at the register, according to Restaurant Business.
More content from Restaurants
- – This Sandwich Chain Has Gone From Struggling To Growing With 19 New Locations
- – 4 Once-Favorite Pizza Chains in America That Went Out of Business
- – The #1 Unhealthiest Steak at Every Popular Steakhouse Chain
- – Taco Bell Will Bring Back One Highly Requested Discontinued Item—and You Get To Choose Which One
- – America's Largest Sandwich Chain Is Facing a Shortage of This Menu Staple, Insiders Claim
- – These Struggling Pizza Chains Are on a Major Rebound
- – 6 Fast-Food Orders To Avoid If You Have High Blood Sugar
- – 8 Chefs' Tips for Ordering the Best Meal at a Steakhouse