Costco Just Debuted This New Summer Deli Item
Costco is famous for its quick and easy pre-made deli items and members love discovering new meals to try. And one is debuting in warehouses just in time for all the backyard BBQ celebrations this summer—which is especially good timing with the Fourth of July around the corner.
Instagram user @CostcoHotFinds posted about Costco's new Garden Chicken Salad on June 28 and so far fans are excited as the post has received almost 8,000 likes from members happy to see something new in the pre-made deli section.
The Chicken Garden Salad features orange, yellow, and red bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, parmesan cheese, carrots, and croutons and is topped with chicken breast strips. The new item also comes with a Caesar vinaigrette and is sold at $5.99 per pound.
While a new deli item can be a pretty rare sight, some members have reported seeing sushi in warehouses around the U.S. in the last few months. The Japanese culinary treat has been spotted popping up in more and more locations including, Hawaii, California, New York, and Minnesota.
The warehouse bakery has also recently brought back its Key Lime Pie—and it's no small order. It weighs in at over 4 pounds and has 16 pre-cut slices, which should be enough for a small crowd dessert that hasn't been seen at Costco since July of last year when it made a splash of excitement at its comeback. It features a butter graham crust and is topped with whipped cream and is priced at $15.99—which makes it about a dollar per slice.
Outside of the cold and massive Key Lime Pie, the bakery has introduced "mini" versions of its favorite cakes, including Raspberry Mini Cakes with Buttercream Icing, Snickerdoodle Mini Cakes, Mini All American Chocolate Cakes, Mini Carrot Cakes, and Mini Red Velvet Cakes. All of the mini cakes come in packs of six and are perfect for sharing.
More content from Groceries
- – Coca-Cola's Newest Soda Just Launched But The Flavor Remains A Mystery
- – Over 13,000 Pounds of This Popular Frozen Pizza Is Being Recalled Because of a Serious Contamination
- – 5 Non-Dairy Milks To Leave on Grocery Store Shelves Right Now
- – The 6 Worst Frozen Dinners To Stay Away From Right Now
- – Trader Joe's Abruptly Closes This Extremely Popular Store
- – Costco Bakery Has Just Brought Back This Beloved Fall Item
- – 5 Popsicle Brands To Stay Away From Right Now
- – These Kroger Locations Will Soon Offer Gambling