5 Burger Chains Offering the Best Deals Right Now
With summer officially here, seasonal menus are in full swing at America's largest fast-food chains. Wendy's debuted its much-anticipated Strawberry Frosty in early June, Chick-fil-A is currently promoting its limited-time Peach Milkshake, and Burger King is testing a new line of chicken sandwiches. So many seasonal choices, so little time!
But just as important as seasonal menu additions are seasonal discounts. From regional brands like Hardee's and Steak 'n Shake to national franchises like Dairy Queen and Wendy's, here are five burger chains currently offering the best seasonal (and ongoing) deals.
And don't miss 5 Steakhouse Chains Offering the Best Deals Right Now.
Dairy Queen's $7 Meal Deal
The soft-serve chain is currently promoting its $7 Meal Deal. Customers have their choice of an Original Cheeseburger or three-piece Chicken Strips, plus a side of fries, a 21-ounce drink, and a small sundae. If you're feeling adventurous, you could also try a burger off of Dairy Queen's new Stackburger menu, which debuted in March.
Hardee's $5 Meal Deal
Hardee's is currently offering three versions of its $5 Meal Deal. Each meal comes with small fries and a small drink, plus the customer's choice of either a Big Cheeseburger, Hot Ham and Cheese sandwich, or 3-Piece Chicken Tenders—all for just five bucks.
Sonic's Half-Price Cheeseburgers and Drinks
Weeknight cravings? Sonic has you covered. The drive-in chain is offering half-price cheeseburgers every Tuesday from 5 p.m. Customers can also get half off all drinks and slushies (all day) when they order online or through the Sonic app. And if digital orders aren't your thing, there's also Sonic's "Happy Hour" discount—half off all beverages every day between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Steak 'n Shake's Half-Price Happy Hour
Brain freeze has never been more affordable. On weekdays between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., customers can get milkshakes and drinks at Steak 'n Shake at a 50% discount. The 4 Meals for Under $4 menu is also available, offering customers one of Steak 'n Shake's signature steakburgers (or steak franks) plus an order of fries for just $4.
Wendy's Buy One, Get One for $1
If you're a fan of Wendy's Made to Crave Menu, this is the deal for you. From now until July 3, Wendy's is offering a $1 BOGO deal on all of its Premium Sandwiches. Also on deck are the ever-popular 4 for $4 Meals, the Biggie Bag lineup, and the Feed the Fam Deals.
More content from Restaurants
- – This Old-School Restaurant Chain Is Overhauling Its Menu To Attract Younger Customers
- – This Popular Burger Chain Is Rolling Out a New Way to Place an Order—and Customers Love It
- – Two Steakhouse Brands Top the List of America's Best Dine-In Chains, New Data Shows
- – Popeyes Is Bringing Back This Popular Free Sandwich Promotion for the Summer
- – This Struggling Bakery Chain Is Getting a Second Life Under New Ownership
- – Burger King Is Replacing This Long-Standing Value Deal and Customers Are Not Happy
- – You're About to See This One-Of-a-Kind Chicken Chain Everywhere
- – McDonald's Is Making Major Internal Changes That Will Impact the Way It Operates