This Popular Burger Chain Just Brought Back a Fan-Favorite Sandwich
Spicy food lovers can rejoice. After successfully rolling out its limited-time Scorchin' Hot Crispy Chicken Sandwich in April of 2021, Smashburger is reviving the beloved menu item.
The sandwich, which sold out at multiple locations last year, features Nashville hot crispy chicken, spicy red pepper mayo, and pickles on a classic toasted bun.
For more fast-food news, don't forget to check out 9 Burger Chains With the Best Quality Meat in America.
As part of item's resurgence, the better burger chain will be selling the chicken sandwich both online and in-store for just $5 at participating locations from now until September 30, 2022. Add-ons and substitutions will come with an additional cost.
The Scorchin' Hot Crispy Chicken Sandwich initially debuted with a marketing campaign that called for an end to the famous "chicken sandwich wars" among restaurant brands and to celebrate the strength of the restaurant industry after a difficult year. As part of the initiative, the Colorado-based chain gave away free chicken sandwiches to fast-food workers and offered a one-day BOGO deal for customers, as well.
The return of the Scorchin' Hot Crispy Chicken Sandwich isn't the only excitement Smashburger has served up this year. This past March, the fast-casual burger chain launched its Adult Chicken Tenders and Scorchin' Hot Chicken Tenders, which are available in three- and five-piece orders, with a choice of BBQ sauce, ranch, or honey mustard.
Additionally, Smashburger expanded its burger offerings by making its Colorado Burger a permanent menu item. The burger, which was previously only available in Colorado, includes an Angus beef patty topped with grilled Anaheim chili peppers, melted aged cheddar and pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo on a spicy toasted chipotle bun.
More content from Restaurants
- – Wendy's Has Become the Most Expensive Fast Food Restaurant in the U.S., Says New Data
- – Wawa Is Finally Opening Its First Locations In a Handful of States
- – 11 Signs a New Restaurant Is Worth Trying, According to Experts
- – Looking for the Cheapest Fast-Food Near You? There's Finally a Database to Help
- – This Is the One Chicken Wing Chain That Chefs Actually Rave About
- – 8 Secrets You Should Know About Olive Garden
- – Top 5 Restaurant Chains With The Most Loyal Customers
- – 7 Fast-Food Restaurants Offering Great Deals In December