Subway Is Launching Even More Items As Part of Its Eat Fresh Refresh Menu Overhaul
Subway's recent menu overhaul brought new bread, toppings, and sandwiches to customers nationwide. It was also a majorly beneficial move for the company, which reported a record uptick in sales during the weeks following the launch.
The company reported an increase in August sales by more than 4%, compared to the same period in 2019. Its 5,000 top-performing domestic locations did even better with a 33% increase in sales. These are the kinds of figures Subway hasn't seen in eight years.
So it's no wonder the chain is looking to keep the momentum going—with even more launches, that is. It just announced that the Eat Fresh Refresh rollout isn't over and new items are landing on the menus today.
Here's a look at what's new at Subway. And for more, check out The World's Biggest Sandwich Chain Is Discontinuing Popular Sauces and Dressings, Say Employees
Baja Steak & Jack
A classic steak sub with a kick of chipotle flavor. It's made with new tender, juicy shaved steak, pepper jack cheese, green peppers, red onions, and the new smoky Baja Chipotle sauce.
This new sauce features a spicy smokiness and notes of paprika, cumin, garlic, onion, lime, and guajillo peppers.
A new classic buttermilk Ranch sauce with notes of black peppercorn, garlic, onion, and a mixture of herbs.
Lay's Kettle Cooked Buffalo Chicken Dip Chip
Subway and Frito-Lay have made this chip in an exclusive partnership, so you can get it only at Subway for a limited time. Lay's Kettle Cooked Buffalo Chicken Dip chips pack the buffalo sauce heat and a cheesy richness.
Caramel Apple Cookies
A fan-favorite that's back on the menu for a limited time this season. It features chunks of apples, caramel chips, salted caramel crunch, and a caramel icing drizzle.
For more, check out the 108 Most Popular Sodas Ranked By How Toxic They Are.
More content from Restaurants
- – Two Steakhouse Brands Top the List of America's Best Dine-In Chains, New Data Shows
- – Popeyes Is Bringing Back This Popular Free Sandwich Promotion for the Summer
- – This Struggling Bakery Chain Is Getting a Second Life Under New Ownership
- – Burger King Is Replacing This Long-Standing Value Deal and Customers Are Not Happy
- – You're About to See This One-Of-a-Kind Chicken Chain Everywhere
- – McDonald's Is Making Major Internal Changes That Will Impact the Way It Operates
- – These Popular Restaurant Chains Plan On Keeping Prices Competitive, CEO Says
- – 6 Pizza Chains With the Most Food Quality Complaints