4 Just-Launched Taco Bell Items You Can Try Right Now
If you're in the mood to try something new at Taco Bell this summer, you're in for a treat. The famed taco chain has just announced the release of four different menu items to sink your teeth into! Spoiler alert: they are definitely earning points for creativity with these items.
Whether you're looking to try a new meal or cool down with a cold drink, Taco Bell has you covered. Keep reading to check out the new menu additions, and then, don't miss out on the 5 Healthiest Taco Bell Orders, According to a Dietitian.
$2 Cheesy Double Beef Burritos
If you're a fan of burritos, you won't want to miss the new cheesy double beef burrito.
The $2 Classic Cheesy Double Beef Burrito packs a double portion of seasoned beef, seasoned rice, nacho cheese sauce, fiesta strips, sour cream, and a three-cheese blend wrapped in a flour tortilla.
The $2 Spicy Cheesy Double Beef Burrito consists of double the seasoned beef, nacho cheese sauce, seasoned rice, red strips, reduced-fat sour cream, jalapeño peppers, and a three-cheese blend.
Mango Freeze and Mango Whip Freeze
The Mango Freeze is a classic frozen drink made with sweet mango syrup. Its sibling, the Mango Whip Freeze, features a mango freeze base blended with a sweet vanilla creamer.
Big Cheeze-It Tostada
A recent Reddit post has revealed Taco Bell's latest unique creation: a tostada built on top of a giant Cheeze-It cracker.
The humorously-sized cracker serves as a base for the tostada and is topped with ground beef, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Currently, the menu item is being tested on diners in Irving, California.
Big Cheeze-It Crunch Wrap
Much like its cheesy counterpart, the Big Cheeze-It Crunch Wrap is a crunch wrap with an entire huge, fried Cheeze-It cracker inside. Much like the Doritos Locos tacos from Taco Bell, this dish offers diners a huge amount of crunch inside their crunch wrap.
Hungry for more fast food news? Check out 5 Truths About the Fast-Food Industry That Will Make You Lose Your Appetite.
More content from Restaurants
- – 5 Restaurant Chains That Got a Major Facelift In 2022
- – 7 Fast-Food Items That Returned to Menus in 2022
- – KFC Is Launching New Funnel Cake "Fries" at Dozens of Locations
- – Chick-fil-A Just Debuted Its First Merch Collection & You're In for a Real Treat
- – 5 Old-School Restaurant Chains That Chefs Miss the Most
- – Dine-In Chains That Serve Surprisingly "Gourmet" Food, According To Chefs
- – McDonald's Is Launching a Giveaway of a Lifetime—Here's How to Enter
- – 17 Discontinued Fast-Food Desserts We Desperately Want Back