Wendy's Just Brought Back This Popular Menu Favorite
There has never been a better moment for the return of one of Wendy's most popular meal deals, the $5 Biggie Bag. With restaurant menu prices the highest they've been in 40 years, Wendy's fans can rejoice they're still getting a good price on a full-blown meal.
The $5 Biggie Bag includes a choice of sandwich along with 4-piece chicken nuggets (Spicy or Crispy), small fries, and a small soft drink. In the past, the deal only included the Bacon Double Stack burger, however, this newest Biggie Bag edition allows customers to choose between three sandwiches: the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, Double Stack, or classic Crispy Chicken BLT.
While prices may vary across locations, the average cost of a Double Stack ($3.09), 4-piece chicken nuggets ($2.19), small fry ($2.19), and small drink ($2.19) separately would add up to $9.66 before tax. That means the $5 Biggie Bag saves customers almost half of what they would pay otherwise.
Additionally, from April 12 to April 24, customers will get three times the Bonus Rewards points on all Wendy's Biggie Bag purchases made through the mobile app. Members typically receive 10 points for every $1 they spent, which can be redeemed for menu items in the "Rewards Store." Items range from a small frosty (150 points) to a full-sized salad (700 points).
Wendy's $5 Biggie Bag is only available for a limited time at select locations, although the chain's 4 for $4 meal is a permanent menu staple. Recently, the fast-food restaurant has boosted its sales through different savings deals, which appear to be a sweet spot for the brand. Just last year, the restaurant dethroned Burger King as the second-largest burger chain in the country.
While you're deciding what to eat next, check out the 8 Fast-Food Chains That Use the Highest Quality Meat. You may be surprised who is (and isn't) on that list.
More content from Restaurants
- – 7 Restaurant Chains You're Going to See Everywhere in 2023
- – Taco Bell Has a New Guacamole, But Customers Are Divided on the Taste
- – McDonald's Is a Testing a Futuristic Drive-Thru Concept, But It Isn't as Cool as Taco Bell's
- – 4 Celebrities Who Eat Free at McDonald's—For Life!
- – Subway's New Footlong Cookies Are a Sight to See, Here's How to Get One
- – Battle of the Italian Chicken Sandwiches: Wendy's vs. Burger King
- – Controversial Flick "The Menu" Serves Up Restaurant Realism and Murder, and Chefs Love it
- – Taco Bell's Entire Breakfast Menu—Ranked From Least to Most Healthy