These Are Zac Efron's Favorite Protein-Packed Breakfast Foods
Forever a Wildcat star, Zac Efron has stolen the hearts of people all over the world. Although a great actor, Efron has also become known for his fit body. One look at his poolside Instagram photos is all you need to see why.
The actor has definitely experimented with a few diets. Efron's trainer for "Baywatch", Patrick Murphy, told Men's Journal that he stuck to whole foods, including veggies, nuts and seeds, and lean proteins. And in 2018, Efron told Teen Vogue that he was trying out a vegan diet.
So what does the "17 Again" actor eat now? These days he's focusing on protein-packed meals that give him a lot of energy. While Efron may not have the same exact workout as his "Baywatch" prep, he's always been into fitness. With a lifestyle as active as his, the actor needs healthy, protein-loaded foods to keep him going.
His go-to right now for breakfast? Kodiak Protein-Packed Oatmeal and Power Flapjacks. Efron even posted a video on Instagram making his morning flapjacks. According to Kodiak, the Power Flapjacks are made of 100% whole grains with 14 grams of protein per serving. That's a great morning dose of protein!
Similarly, the Oatmeal Packets are made of 100% whole grains with 12 grams of protein. There are several flavors to choose from: maple & brown sugar, cinnamon, chocolate chip, blueberries & cream, peaches & cream, and more. Previous Eat This, Not That! reporting revealed that one of the best weight loss habits is to eat a protein-packed oatmeal bowl for breakfast.
And when the "High School Musical" star gets a sugar craving, he has the perfect sweet (yet healthy) treat: Kodiak's Brownie Power Cup. "I LOVE the Brownie Power Cup. I don't eat many sweets but when I do, I'm always looking for the healthiest option. Kodiak gives me that while making it easy to prepare," Efron said. The Brownie Power Cup is made of 100% whole grains and has 10 grams of protein per serving.
More content from Celeb News
- – Stanley Tucci Has the Perfect Gift for Pasta Lovers
- – I Tried Chrissy Teigen's New Baking Mix—and Now I'm a More Confident Baker
- – Is Kathy Hilton's Baked Potato With Caviar Healthy? Here's What a Dietitian Says
- – Healthy Habits Kim Kardashian Swears by To Live Her Best Life at 42
- – James Corden Is "Unbanned" From NYC Restaurant After "Apologizing Profusely" For Rude Behavior
- – The Great British Baking Show Faces Major Backlash Due to This Offensive Episode
- – Video Shows Courteney Cox Making the "Greatest Steak of All Time" With Some Unexpected Ingredients
- – 5 Eating Habits Sarah Jessica Parker Swears by To Look Good at 57