The Top Swap at Applebee's
It's easy to see why it took Applebee's so many years to release its nutritional information. The 1,330-calorie Riblets Basket, the 1,390- calorie Oriental Chicken Salad, and the 2,370-calorie Appetizer Sampler are just a few of the little nightmares lurking on the menu.
The bright spots on the menu include the steaks and the ever-expanding "Have It All" menu (despite some serious sodium issues).
Saturated Fat 2G
Saturated Fat 30G
Often healthy-sounding chicken dishes come coated in fatty breading, but the Freshcado is a welcome exception. Less than 25 percent of its calories come from fat, compared with nearly 50 percent for the Alfredo.
More content from Restaurants
- – Select McDonald's Locations Are Bringing Back This Beloved Breakfast Item
- – America's Second-Largest Burger Chain Walks Back Major Expansion Plans
- – The Unhealthiest Restaurant Meals You Should Never Order
- – This Popular Fast Casual Will Lay Off 5% of Its Workforce Due To Slowing Sales
- – The World's Largest Pizza Chain is Closing All Locations in This Country
- – McDonald's Will Be Offering Major Savings On These Items Next Week
- – 7 Worst Fast-Food Sandwiches to Stay Away From Right Now
- – 5 Fast-Food Chains With the Best Salad Options Right Now