The Top Swap at Applebee's
It's easy to see why it took Applebee's so many years to release its nutritional information. The 1,330-calorie Riblets Basket, the 1,390- calorie Oriental Chicken Salad, and the 2,370-calorie Appetizer Sampler are just a few of the little nightmares lurking on the menu.
The bright spots on the menu include the steaks and the ever-expanding "Have It All" menu (despite some serious sodium issues).
Saturated Fat 2G
Saturated Fat 30G
Often healthy-sounding chicken dishes come coated in fatty breading, but the Freshcado is a welcome exception. Less than 25 percent of its calories come from fat, compared with nearly 50 percent for the Alfredo.
More content from Restaurants
- – Top 5 Restaurant Chains With The Most Loyal Customers
- – 7 Fast-Food Restaurants Offering Great Deals In December
- – 8 Worst Customer Behaviors That Make Restaurant Servers Roll Their Eyes
- – 10 Restaurant Trends You'll See Cropping Up in 2023
- – The 9 Best Restaurant Chains To Visit For Happy Hour
- – Starbucks' New Digital Tipping System Slammed by Customers and Baristas Alike
- – 9 Healthiest Fast-Food Breakfasts, According to Dietitians
- – 5 Fast-Food Add-Ons That Are Never Worth Your Money, According to Experts