Triple B Mary Cocktail Recipe
Bloody Marys are typically known for being a brunch staple. A meal and a drink all wrapped into one glass, they're usually made with vodka, tomato juice, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce. For an extra kick, you can add Tabasco and season the drink with salt and/or black pepper. It's also garnished with olives and celery made for your munching.
The fun part of making Bloody Marys is that you can create your own, using different ingredients to amp the flavors (or tone them down). The not-so-fun part, however, is finding all the ingredients for the concoction. It seems as if it's a never ending grocery shopping list.
What if we told you there was a way to cut half the battle of making this tedious drink? Courtesy of Q Mixers, this recipe takes out all the brunt work using their Bloody Mary mix, consisting of vine ripened tomatoes and 7 herbs and spices. It even calls for a different type of alcohol.
Whether you're sipping on it in the morning, afternoon, or night, this Bloody Mary recipe is meant to soothe your soul, southern comfort-style.
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 2 tsp BBQ Sauce
- ½ oz Lemon Juice
- 8 oz Q Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 Bacon Slice Garnish
How to Make It
Roll drink between mixing tin and glass until the ingredients are incorporated then garnish and serve
Care to learn more about boozy breakfast drinks? Try The Most Popular Brunch Cocktail in Every State.
More content from Recipes
- – 8 5-Ingredient Smoothie Recipes to Lose Abdominal Fat
- – The 30 Classic Cocktails You've Got to Try at Least Once in Your Life
- – Blackberry Cucumber Collins Mocktail Recipe
- – Cherry Berry Smash Mocktail Recipe
- – Blended Banana Iced Coffee Recipe
- – This Lighter Rosé Is the Adult Version of Frozen Lemonade You Need
- – This Refreshing Rosé Spritz Is the Ultimate Healthy Summer Cocktail
- – The #1 Secret for the Best Espresso Martini, Say Experts