5 Best Fast Food Burgers for Weight Loss, Says Dietitian
Weight loss can be taxing on the body and the mind due to prolonged restriction. If you are struggling with feeling satisfied while also working on weight loss, you might consider including your favorite foods more frequently. In fact, research shows that the more often you include foods you enjoy, the more likely you are to stick with your diet plan.
When working on weight loss, think of calories as your daily allotted budget. As long as you spend mindfully, you can make just about any food work.
We have compiled a list of the most calorie-conscious burgers so that you can find ways to include your favorite fast food no matter your diet plan!
Five Guys Hamburger
While Five Guys land a slightly higher calorie burger patty, they also serve larger portions of food, keeping you full for longer!
Their build-your-own option could be as low as 540 calories with the bun, patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, and mustard!
With only 390 calories in this world-famous burger, you can feel satisfied without feeling like you ate a huge meal!
Wendy's Cheeseburger Deluxe
Wendy's Cheeseburger Deluxe happens to be their lowest calorie menu item clocking in at just 375 calories for the burger!
Burger King Classic Burger
This classic burger at Burger King is 260 calories and is quite light in comparison to other options on the menu that can exceed 1000 calories each!
A list of the best burgers wouldn't be complete without McDonald's. In fact, McDonald's traditional hamburger clocks in as the lowest calorie option with just 250 calories for the burger!
More content from Weight Loss
- – 5 Best Vegetables for Weight Loss, Say Dietitians
- – 32 Food Pairings That Can Actually Double Your Weight Loss
- – 5 Best Eating Habits To Lose Weight and Keep It Off, Say Dietitians
- – The #1 Best Carb To Shrink Belly Fat, Says Dietitian
- – This Diet Helped People Lose 13 Pounds in 4 Months, Finds New Study
- – 7 Eating Habits To Speed Up Weight Loss After 40, Say Dietitians
- – #1 Best Eating Habit for a Lean Body After 50, Says Dietitian
- – 5 Worst Food Pairings for Weight Loss, Say Dietitians