Krispy Kreme Is Releasing a Chocolate Donut Collection That's Only Available This Weekend
Donut lovers can walk into a whole new kind of winter wonderland this weekend: The Krispy Kreme kind.
The beloved donut chain is going full-on festive with its Chocolate Glazed Wonderland Collection. However, you'll have to strike soon: The chocolaty collection is only available from Friday, Dec. 6, through Sunday, Dec. 8.
The Chocolate Glazed Wonderland Collection includes:
- A Chocolate Glazed Donut. A tried-and-true classic. Once a month, Krispy Kreme does a Chocolate Fridays promotion, when the chain sells these chocolate glazed donuts. If you haven't been able to get your hands on one yet, you have this whole weekend to head over to a store!
- A Chocolate Glazed Original Filled Original Kreme Donut. This treat is filled with the company's signature Original Kreme and then topped with a hearty dose of powdered sugar.
- A Chocolate Glazed Original Filled Cake Batter Donut. This chocolaty delight is filled with chocolate cake batter and then dipped in chocolate icing and topped with rainbow sprinkles.
- A Chocolate Glazed Original Filled Double Chocolate Donut. This donut has Chocolate Kreme filling inside, and then it's drizzled with red and green icing on top.
Krispy Kreme's holiday cheer doesn't end this weekend, though. The chain also has a Holiday Donut Collection, which is available now through Dec. 24.
The Holiday Donut Collection includes:
- A festive sprinkled donut. This donut is frosted and then topped with red, green, and white sprinkles.
- A present donut. The original glazed donut Krispy Kreme is known for is filled with Original Kreme and then decorated to look like a present, thanks to vibrant green icing and a red icing bow.
- A reindeer donut. How adorable is this? This donut is dipped in chocolate icing and given pretzel antlers, plus a sweet face with a red candy nose.
- A Santa Belly donut. This donut is filled with Chocolate Kreme and decorated just like Santa's signature red coat.
The only problem with Krispy Kreme's new lineup? As one fan commented on Instagram: "Almost too cute to eat…almost."
So, priorities: The chocolate collection is available this weekend only, so be sure to head over to your local Krispy Kreme and snag one soon! The holiday-themed collection runs through Christmas Eve, so you have a few weeks to sample them all! And for more dessert delights, see The Most Iconic Desserts Across the U.S.!