This Lighter Rosé Is the Adult Version of Frozen Lemonade You Need
Yes way, frosé! This frozen rosé cocktail is the perfect drink to sip on this summer. It only requires three ingredients, doesn't have any added sugary syrups, and looks fancy in your favorite wine glass or goblet. Garnish with a lemon wheel and serve with a straw!
In the market for even more healthy cocktails? Check out our list of the 9 Healthiest Cocktails You Can Make at Home!
Recipe courtesy of Lillet.
Makes 1 cocktail
3 oz. Lillet Rosé
3 oz. fresh lemonade
Fresh lemon wheel
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to a blender with ice and blend to desired consistency.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel.
For even more healthy recipe ideas, be sure to sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Recipes
- – 13 Healthier Old-Fashioned Midwestern Recipes To Try Tonight
- – 30+ Easy Dinners That Will Leave You With Plenty of Leftovers
- – 20 Old-Fashioned Pie Recipes To Make This Weekend
- – 23 Old-Fashioned Summer Recipes You Need To Make
- – 15 Classic 1950-era Dishes That Will Make You Feel Super American
- – 15 Vintage Cakes That Are Perfect for Birthdays
- – 8 5-Ingredient Smoothie Recipes to Lose Abdominal Fat
- – The Best Classic Recipes Your Grandma Used to Make