Jordyn Woods Reveals Her Exact Diet and Exercise Plan to Lose Weight
Jordyn Woods has been a fixture on reality TV and social media for years, with fans eagerly following everything from her fashions to the messy ending of her former friendship with a certain reality star. Now a star in her own right, the model and fitness influencer, who recently launched the FrstPlace fitness program, has slimmed down significantly in recent years and is looking fitter than ever. Read on to discover the exact diet and exercise routine that keeps her in such amazing shape. And for more on how your favorite stars stay fit, Nicole Scherzinger Shares Her Exact Butt and Leg Workout in New Video.
To maintain her shape, Woods relies on boxing-based workouts.
"I'm a little rusty with my boxing but @jeremiah.maestre is a great coach so he makes me look a little better, she captioned a video of herself boxing with her trainer in her third workout that day. "Progress over perfection, always!"
She lifts weights.
Woods isn't afraid of doing a little heavy lifting to stay in fighting form. In a clip posted to her Instagram stories, Woods shared that she does 270-pound leg presses to stay fit.
"Every time you work out, do 30 minutes of cardio, always do abs, and then each day you can focus on a different part of your body," she told Elle Canada of her fitness philosophy.
She sticks to plant-based foods.
It's not just her exercise routine that keeps Woods in such stellar shape, however. The model revealed in a recent post to her Instagram stories that she's trying to steer clear of certain animal products for the time being.
"Cutting out meat for a little," she told her fans.
While Woods has admitted in past interviews that she's no fan of taking drastic measures to achieve a certain look, she has done one-day juice cleanses in the past.
"I tried a juice cleanse about two weeks ago. That's not too crazy, but it was an interesting feeling. Like, you go through the emotions of not eating, and I felt really good after," she told Elle Canada.
For more insight into how celebs stay in such great shape, check out Serena Williams Reveals Her Exact Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner to Stay Fit, and for the latest celebrity health and fitness news delivered to your inbox, sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Celeb News
- – Stanley Tucci Has the Perfect Gift for Pasta Lovers
- – I Tried Chrissy Teigen's New Baking Mix—and Now I'm a More Confident Baker
- – Is Kathy Hilton's Baked Potato With Caviar Healthy? Here's What a Dietitian Says
- – Healthy Habits Kim Kardashian Swears by To Live Her Best Life at 42
- – James Corden Is "Unbanned" From NYC Restaurant After "Apologizing Profusely" For Rude Behavior
- – The Great British Baking Show Faces Major Backlash Due to This Offensive Episode
- – Video Shows Courteney Cox Making the "Greatest Steak of All Time" With Some Unexpected Ingredients
- – 5 Eating Habits Sarah Jessica Parker Swears by To Look Good at 57