Kylie Jenner is making her health and fitness a priority in 2021, but she's not turning to expensive exercise programs or adopting an intense diet to do it. Instead, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star has started a simple routine that's keeping her full, focused, and fit.
Read on to discover exactly how Kylie has changed her workout and exercise plans to slim down and stay healthy. And for more celebrity transformations, Nikki Bella Shows Off the Exact Workout That Transformed Her Body.
She's ditching meat.
While Jenner recently revealed her major McDonald's order to the world, including Spicy Chicken McNuggets, French fries, and cinnamon buns, she's been trying to eat healthier most of the time. One of the biggest changes she's made? Adopting a primarily plant-based diet, like big sister Kim Kardashian.
In a March 28 post to her Instagram Stories, Jenner revealed her dinner of cooked broccoli, sweet potato, and quinoa. "Really trying to not eat meat rn so here's my little dinner," she captioned the clip.
Jenner's workout plan doesn't involve expensive personal training sessions—it's actually pretty relaxed. On March 28, Jenner posted a photo of her workout—a 3.5 mile run/walk—to her Instagram stories. "Cute little Sunday" she captioned a photo of her progress.
And for more celebrity transformations, Model Kaia Gerber Shows Off Her Exact Workout Routine.
She's working out at home.
It's not just running that keeps Jenner fit, however. The Kylie Cosmetics founder has been open about preferring to forgo the gym in favor of doing an at-home toning routine. In 2020, she told Harper's Bazaar, "I never find myself in a gym. I find myself on the floor of my bedroom looking up on, like, Google or Pinterest and doing abs, lunges, squats—all that good stuff."
She fights her late-night cravings.
"I avoid late-night cravings because I lock myself in my bedroom and I turn on my TV—I get really comfortable—and I pre-slice an apple by my bed," she told Harper's Bazaar. "Since I'm really comfortable, I'll be too lazy, probably, to go down to the kitchen, so my only choice is this apple." And for more insight into what your favorite celebs eat, Megan Thee Stallion Reveals the Exact Meals That Transformed Her Body in One Month.
More content from Celeb News
- – Stanley Tucci Has the Perfect Gift for Pasta Lovers
- – I Tried Chrissy Teigen's New Baking Mix—and Now I'm a More Confident Baker
- – Is Kathy Hilton's Baked Potato With Caviar Healthy? Here's What a Dietitian Says
- – Healthy Habits Kim Kardashian Swears by To Live Her Best Life at 42
- – James Corden Is "Unbanned" From NYC Restaurant After "Apologizing Profusely" For Rude Behavior
- – The Great British Baking Show Faces Major Backlash Due to This Offensive Episode
- – Video Shows Courteney Cox Making the "Greatest Steak of All Time" With Some Unexpected Ingredients
- – 5 Eating Habits Sarah Jessica Parker Swears by To Look Good at 57