Megan Thee Stallion Reveals the Exact Meals That Transformed Her Body in One Month
Megan Thee Stallion has undergone a major weight loss transformation in the first few months of 2021, working out with trainer Timothy Boutte as part of her Hot Girl Bootcamp series. However, it's not just the long hours she's clocking in the gym that have helped her completely change her body. In a new post to her Instagram Stories, Megan revealed how she's been staying full while shedding pounds. Read on to discover the exact food choices that helped Megan slim down and tone up in a single month. And for more celebrity weight loss news, Shay Mitchell Shares the Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner She Eats to Lose Weight.
She starts her day with a smoothie.
Megan's trainer has done more than just motivate her in the gym—he's also completely revamped her meal plan. To make sure her energy remains high during her workouts, Boutte prepares Megan a smoothie that combines almond milk, bananas, leafy greens, and berries, which she drinks before she hits the gym.
She snacks on healthy parfaits.
While Megan may be making smarter choices about her food, that doesn't mean she's depriving herself of treats. Instead, she's making healthier versions of the snacks she loves. Among her faves? A parfait made from yogurt, a small amount of granola, and a healthy helping of blueberries and strawberries. And for more celebs who've transformed their bodies during the pandemic, Ciara Reveals the Exact Diet That Helped Her Shed 29 Pounds.
She ends her day with a protein-packed meal.
To round out the day and keep her satisfied until her smoothie the following morning, Megan ends her day with a meal that combines filling protein and veggies. On March 22, the star posted a photo of her evening meal—a piece of lightly breaded fish and a kale salad—to her Instagram.
She drinks a gallon of water throughout the day.
It's not just what Megan's been eating that's helped her change her body—her beverage of choice has changed, too. Instead of drinking soda or other sugary drinks, Megan stays full and hydrated by consuming tons of water throughout the day. "One thing that has helped me a lot is drinking a gallon of water a day," she explained on Instagram. And for insight into how your favorite stars lose weight and keep it off, Rebel Wilson Reveals How She's Maintaining Her 60-lb. Weight Loss.
More content from Celeb News
- – Stanley Tucci Has the Perfect Gift for Pasta Lovers
- – I Tried Chrissy Teigen's New Baking Mix—and Now I'm a More Confident Baker
- – Is Kathy Hilton's Baked Potato With Caviar Healthy? Here's What a Dietitian Says
- – Healthy Habits Kim Kardashian Swears by To Live Her Best Life at 42
- – James Corden Is "Unbanned" From NYC Restaurant After "Apologizing Profusely" For Rude Behavior
- – The Great British Baking Show Faces Major Backlash Due to This Offensive Episode
- – Video Shows Courteney Cox Making the "Greatest Steak of All Time" With Some Unexpected Ingredients
- – 5 Eating Habits Sarah Jessica Parker Swears by To Look Good at 57