This Is Lizzo's Exact Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
It's about damn time we tell you all about Lizzo's daily diet. There's a reason why the star's recipes have all gone viral on TikTok. Namely, because they're so fun and creative.
So what does Lizzo, who is famously vegan, eat these days? Read on to find out, and next, check out the Healthy Eating Habits Tom Cruise Follows to Look Amazing at 60.
Lizzo mixes it up for her morning meal, but she loves vegan steak and eggs. She posted a TikTok video where she made this dish with Juicy Marbles' Plant-Based Filet Mignon, fresh rosemary from her garden, seasonings, and plant-based Just Eggs. The singer also enjoys cauliflower hash browns, so she may make a few on the side.
After breakfast, Lizzo might whip up a delicious green smoothie with organic grass wheat, orange juice, and spirulina powder. Eat This, Not That! reporting shows that green smoothies can help with weight loss and even boast anti-aging properties, but they're also just plain good.
Much like breakfast, Lizzo never eats the same thing for lunch. But if you've scrolled through her TikTok at all, you know that she's a fan of salads. She's made everything from vegan BLT salads to salads with BBQ sauce (yes, really). But the salad she's most famous for is the Green Goddess—cabbage, cucumbers, chives, cashews, and a side of blue corn tortilla chips.
Besides salads, Lizzo loves veggie burgers. She even wrapped one in lettuce on TikTok, skipping the carbs in a bun. After her workout, Lizzo will also sip on another smoothie, like a cacao one, or a Koja Protein Cold Brew Coffee. Yum!
The "Good As Hell" singer, whose fourth album is out this week, can never say no to a vegan pasta dish for dinner. She posted on TikTok about her vegan chicken alfredo pasta recipe, which contains high-protein tofu, cashews, lemon, broccoli, shallots, vegan chopped chicken, and Shirataki noodles.
Every now and then, she may opt for a vegetarian sushi roll, like the avocado cucumber, which she'll pair with miso soup and edamame.
Lizzo is a big snacker, but she typically sticks to healthy ones (besides the occasional cheesy Takis!). After her workout, she'll fuel up with a Keto Cup. According to her TikTok, she'll often snack on Barùkas Trail Mix and Real Food From The Ground Up Cauliflower Cheddar Crackers during the rest of the day.
More content from Celeb News
- – Stanley Tucci Has the Perfect Gift for Pasta Lovers
- – I Tried Chrissy Teigen's New Baking Mix—and Now I'm a More Confident Baker
- – Is Kathy Hilton's Baked Potato With Caviar Healthy? Here's What a Dietitian Says
- – Healthy Habits Kim Kardashian Swears by To Live Her Best Life at 42
- – James Corden Is "Unbanned" From NYC Restaurant After "Apologizing Profusely" For Rude Behavior
- – The Great British Baking Show Faces Major Backlash Due to This Offensive Episode
- – Video Shows Courteney Cox Making the "Greatest Steak of All Time" With Some Unexpected Ingredients
- – 5 Eating Habits Sarah Jessica Parker Swears by To Look Good at 57