The SET Active x Aimee Song Collab Will Bring Your Workout to Italy's Coast
Have you ever wished you could teleport to a dreamy destination—particularly one with pastel-colored buildings nestled into the coastline—for your workouts to spice things up? (Same.) Well, now you basically can, thanks to the limited-edition collection between SET Active and Aimee Song. If you're familiar with Song, you know you're in for a chic and savvy treat. The content creator, fashion designer, business owner, and New York Times bestselling author is serving up major looks with this new collab that's reminiscent of Italy's picture-perfect coastline and Song's "on-the-go lifestyle."
Even if you can't casually jet-set to an Italian villa with sweeping views of the sea, you can spruce up your summer at home, whether you're moving through a yoga flow, going on a hike, cycling it up, meditating in the garden, or simply kicking back with aperitivo. Take a cue from Aimee Song and update your athleisure situation by shopping some—or all—of these hot ticket items. The content creator posted an Instagram Reel of herself styling the exclusive SET Active pieces, and let's just say, we're obsessed with everything about the drop.
Gear up for an "ultimate taste of an easy-breezy Italian summer"—and maybe even a round of post-workout Aperol Spritzes with the girls. This collection features four new colors in SET Active's premium LUXFORM® fabric:
- Terracotta: "a muted, slightly pinker take on a clay red"
- Cielo: "a slightly brighter take on a pastel blue"
- Giada: "a slightly muted tea green"
- Crema: "an almost off-white beige with yellow undertones"
You'll also enjoy six limited-edition pieces that are totally brand new to the brand, including The Aimee Bra, The Song Bra, The Aimee Pullover, The Aimee Button Down, and The Asymmetric Shorty Suit (which is a super-flattering take on the bodysuit/onesie). Of course, your activewear would not be complete without The Aimee x SET Dad Hat, which gives off vintage vibes and comes complete with a SET logo on the front and a Song logo on the back.
Whether sports bras or tank tops are more your jam, there are plenty of great styles to choose from—and the same goes for bottoms! Between the brand's Bike Short and Weekend Tank, to the cozy Aimee Pullover and Button Down, you're sure to be set with an entire outfit (or a few) in the coolest of colors. Plus, button-downs are having such a moment this season, and we're totally here for the trend.
More content from Mind + Body
- – Mistakes You're Making at the Gym That Are Rapidly Aging Your Body
- – Get Rid of a Big Belly and Slow Aging With This Kettlebell Routine
- – The Healthy Habits Sharon Stone Lives by at 64 Are Spot-on
- – Doing This Exercise After Meals Can Boost Your Health, Study Says
- – The Best Exercises To Live to 100 and Beyond, Trainer Reveals
- – 5 Floor Exercises for Bingo Wings That'll Get Your Arms Ultra-toned
- – Burn Belly Fat and Slow Aging With These Cardio Routines Trainers Love
- – The Best Workout To Build Stronger Muscles in Your 50s, Trainer Says