A High-Protein Muffin Recipe For Busy Mornings
When it comes to breakfast, you can't really go wrong with the heavenly combination of a muffin and a cup of coffee. But without any protein, that small breakfast won't leave you feeling very full. Instead, pack those muffins with some extra protein powder! These protein muffins are stuffed with protein to give you that morning boost that you need. Between the eggs, the protein powder, and the Greek yogurt, you'll be feeling full and satisfied until your next meal.
How to store protein muffins
Keep in mind, these muffins will not store well on the shelf. You'll want to store them in an air-tight container in the refrigerator during the week. The muffins will go bad quickly if you leave them out on a counter or shelf at room temperature.
Here is an easy step-by-step tutorial for you to follow!
Makes 12 muffins (6 servings)
2 cups oats
2 scoops protein powder
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
2/3 cup milk
2 tbsp sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend up the eggs, oats, greek yogurt, and milk in a high-powered blender.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl, and mix in the rest of the ingredients except the blueberries.
- Scoop the muffin mixture into a greased or lined muffin tin. Top the muffins with some blueberries,
- Bake for 20 minutes.
More content from Recipes
- – 6 Lower-Carb Breakfast Recipes to Keep You Satisfied Through Lunch
- – 5-Day Diabetes Meal Plan to Balance Blood Sugar
- – The 30 Best-Ever Weight Loss Smoothies
- – 4 Healthy Breakfast Recipes To Manage Diabetes
- – Egg Muffins with Spinach and Feta
- – Almond Cherry Smoothie Packs
- – Pecan Pie Muffins
- – Crunchy Peach Parfaits