This Refreshing Rosé Spritz Is the Ultimate Healthy Summer Cocktail
Whether it's a sip by the pool or a drink at your next backyard barbecue, this refreshing rosé spritz is the perfect healthy cocktail to enjoy all summer long! It's lower in sugar compared to other cocktails and refreshing with fresh citrus and bubbly rosé wine. After, if you're in the market for even more cocktail ideas, check out our list of the 9 Healthiest Cocktails You Can Make at Home.
"Nomad Rosé Spritz" recipe courtesy of Lillet.
Makes 1 cocktail
2 oz Lillet Rosé
2 oz soda water
2 oz sparkling Rosé wine
2 dashes of orange bitters
Fresh citrus garnish
How to Make It
Combine over ice in a wine glass and garnish with fresh lime or orange.
For even more healthy recipe ideas, be sure to sign up for our newsletter!
More content from Recipes
- – 13 Healthier Old-Fashioned Midwestern Recipes To Try Tonight
- – 30+ Easy Dinners That Will Leave You With Plenty of Leftovers
- – 20 Old-Fashioned Pie Recipes To Make This Weekend
- – 23 Old-Fashioned Summer Recipes You Need To Make
- – 15 Classic 1950-era Dishes That Will Make You Feel Super American
- – 15 Vintage Cakes That Are Perfect for Birthdays
- – 8 5-Ingredient Smoothie Recipes to Lose Abdominal Fat
- – The Best Classic Recipes Your Grandma Used to Make