Video Shows Camel (Yes, a Camel) Ordering Fries at In-N-Out Drive-Thru
Lots of crazy things happen in Vegas and lots of crazing things happen at drive-thrus, when you put them together, anything can happen. Customers at an In-N-Out in Las Vegas were treated to an eye-popping surprise when a camel showed up at the drive-thru.
Video captured by Sky New Network shows the tall tan camel waiting patiently behind another car. She saunters up to the window and places her order. Naturally, she drew a lot of attention.
Don't worry, this wasn't some drunken bachelor party prank. Turns out, the camel is actually a rescue from a nearby sanctuary and happens to love In-N-Out french fries. "She loves french fries," says her handler as he feeds her. "She was waiting patiently."
Her name is Fergie, 12, and apparently, she's into Wendy's and bagels too. You can follow her fast-food adventures by seeking out #fergiethecamel and following @jeffrys_farm on Instagram. Honestly, a camel is a perfect animal to visit a drive-thru, her long neck puts her right at window level. And if she loves In-N-Out we urge her to fry Five Guys Fries, which won our french fry taste test.
Next time you're in a Vegas fast-food joint, keep an eye out for Fergie and buy her some hot fries.
More content from Restaurants
- – Top 5 Restaurant Chains With The Most Loyal Customers
- – 7 Fast-Food Restaurants Offering Great Deals In December
- – 8 Worst Customer Behaviors That Make Restaurant Servers Roll Their Eyes
- – 10 Restaurant Trends You'll See Cropping Up in 2023
- – The 9 Best Restaurant Chains To Visit For Happy Hour
- – Starbucks' New Digital Tipping System Slammed by Customers and Baristas Alike
- – 9 Healthiest Fast-Food Breakfasts, According to Dietitians
- – 5 Fast-Food Add-Ons That Are Never Worth Your Money, According to Experts