7 Weirdest Things You Can Buy at Walmart
When you think of the aisles at Walmart, you might think of the electronics or the Great Value food items. Maybe you think of beauty products or clothing deals, too. But what probably doesn't come to mind when you think about Walmart are things like fried pickles, beer fridges, and even caskets.
But Walmart and Walmart.com sell all of those things, too! Here are some of the weirdest things you can buy at Walmart, in case you're curious (or just in the market for a beer fridge).
And for more, don't miss these 15 Classic American Desserts That Deserve a Comeback.
Forget having a wine cooler. This beer fridge is perfect for when you want to grab another beer without walking to the real fridge. And for $220, it can be yours from Walmart.com.
Talk O' Texas Mild Okra Pickles
You've heard of fried okra. But pickled okra? Apparently, it's a thing, and you can find it in a jar at Walmart.
Oreo O's Cereal
For a while, we thought that this Post cereal was discontinued. But it turns out that Oreo O's are still on store shelves, and you can find them at Walmart!
Speaking of Oreo cookies, there have been plenty of weird Oreo flavors over the years. Lemon Oreos are still available at Walmart if you're brave enough to try them.
Why break out the mop when you can just put on a pair of mop slippers? Give the floors a good slide with these and watch all of the dust disappear. Search "mop slippers" on Walmart.com, and you'll have your pick of all sorts of cleaning footwear.
You'll find engagement rings in-store at Costco, and you'll find them at Walmart.com, too. Note that these are shipped and sold by various third-party jewelry retailers, so be sure to research the company before ordering a ring from Walmart.
You won't see them in the aisles at the store, but you can buy caskets at Walmart.com. And if you're more of a Costco person, the warehouse sells caskets, too. It's not a fun purchase, but you'll be able to send off your loved ones without breaking the bank.
For more, check out these 108 most popular sodas ranked by how toxic they are.
More content from Groceries
- – America's Favorite Grocery Store Is… 7-Eleven?
- – Suddenly, You Can't Get A Mobile Phone at Costco Anymore—Here's Why
- – Is Costco Doing Away With Live Christmas Trees?
- – American Costco Shoppers Are Jealous of the Canadian Food Court—Here's Why
- – Trader Joe's Shoppers Are Reporting an Abundance of Holiday Items
- – The 7 Craziest Food Lawsuits of 2022, From Velveeta to Pop-Tarts
- – Reminder: You're Buying Things at Costco That You Don't Need
- – Trader Joe's Ranks Highest for "Brand Intimacy," New Study Says—But What is That?