Arby's Just Made This Major Menu Change
If you're used to guzzling a cup of soda with your roast beef sandwich at Arby's, you may want to listen up. After an entire decade of serving customers PepsiCo, the fast food joint recently decided to nix the soft drink and offer Coca-Cola instead. "After conducting a thorough and highly competitive review of our current beverage contract, which concludes in early 2018, we have ultimately decided to transition to the Coca-Cola Co.," Arby's spokesman Chris Fuller said, as reported by Bloomberg. "We expect the transition to begin during the first quarter of 2018."
Although many Pepsi fans may shed a tear after learning about this change, Pepsi chose to focus on the silver lining. "It's been a privilege to bring our leadership in marketing and innovation, as well as our beloved beverage brands, to their consumers," Pepsi said in a statement. While Arby's continues to work on transitioning from one pop brand to another, find out the 13 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Drink Soda and ditch the drink altogether.
More content from Restaurants
- – 9 Secrets You Should Know About LongHorn Steakhouse
- – 10 Best Chain Restaurant Deals and Freebies You Can Score On Black Friday
- – 8 Fast-Food Chains That Use the Highest Quality Meat
- – 11 Restaurant Chains Open on Thanksgiving Day
- – McDonald's Latest Dessert Partner Plans to Shutter 14 More Locations in 2023
- – 8 Cheapest Cheeseburger and Fry Combos at Popular Fast-Food Chains
- – 6 Best Fast-Food French Fries, According to Chefs
- – 5 Thanksgiving Restaurant Deals That Could Be Cheaper Than Cooking at Home