Arby's Just Made This Major Menu Change
If you're used to guzzling a cup of soda with your roast beef sandwich at Arby's, you may want to listen up. After an entire decade of serving customers PepsiCo, the fast food joint recently decided to nix the soft drink and offer Coca-Cola instead. "After conducting a thorough and highly competitive review of our current beverage contract, which concludes in early 2018, we have ultimately decided to transition to the Coca-Cola Co.," Arby's spokesman Chris Fuller said, as reported by Bloomberg. "We expect the transition to begin during the first quarter of 2018."
Although many Pepsi fans may shed a tear after learning about this change, Pepsi chose to focus on the silver lining. "It's been a privilege to bring our leadership in marketing and innovation, as well as our beloved beverage brands, to their consumers," Pepsi said in a statement. While Arby's continues to work on transitioning from one pop brand to another, find out the 13 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Drink Soda and ditch the drink altogether.
More content from Restaurants
- – America's Second-Largest Burger Chain Walks Back Major Expansion Plans
- – The Unhealthiest Restaurant Meals You Should Never Order
- – This Popular Fast Casual Will Lay Off 5% of Its Workforce Due To Slowing Sales
- – The World's Largest Pizza Chain is Closing All Locations in This Country
- – McDonald's Will Be Offering Major Savings On These Items Next Week
- – 7 Worst Fast-Food Sandwiches to Stay Away From Right Now
- – 5 Fast-Food Chains With the Best Salad Options Right Now
- – 7 Secrets About Burger King That'll Blow Your Mind