Keto Pumpkin Spice Cocktail
Is it even possible to drink cocktails on the keto diet? Why yes, it is! All it takes is a little creativity. This keto pumpkin spice cocktail gives you that delicious taste of the pumpkin spice latte that you love without all of those calories or carbs. With only 1.03 grams of net carbs, you can sip on this cocktail and enjoy a crisp fall day without worrying at all about ruining your waistline. Here's how to make this keto pumpkin spice cocktail.
Recipe courtesy of Atkins.
2 oz. rum
1 Tbsp canned pumpkin
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
5 drops stevia liquid
Cinnamon stick and star anise, for garnish
How to Make It
- Shake together rum, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and stevia in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Place cinnamon stick and star anise on glass for garnish.
- Pour in the drink and serve.
For more healthy recipe ideas, be sure to sign up for our newsletter.
More content from Recipes
- – 15 Best Old-Fashioned Recipes to Bring Back for Fall
- – The 30 Classic Cocktails You've Got to Try at Least Once in Your Life
- – Triple B Mary Cocktail Recipe
- – Blackberry Cucumber Collins Mocktail Recipe
- – Cherry Berry Smash Mocktail Recipe
- – This Lighter Rosé Is the Adult Version of Frozen Lemonade You Need
- – This Refreshing Rosé Spritz Is the Ultimate Healthy Summer Cocktail
- – The #1 Secret for the Best Espresso Martini, Say Experts