Chick-fil-A Just Added These Three New Menu Items
Several fast-food restaurant chains have announced new menu items as summer ends and fall begins. Taco Bell has a new drink and a new entree. Wendy's has a brand new cheeseburger (complete with a pretzel bun and beer cheese). Even McDonald's has Spicy Chicken McNuggets now. Chick-fil-A is joining them with three new menu items, and they actually don't have anything to do with chicken!
Starting mid-September, the chain will offer a new dessert called the Chocolate Fudge Brownie. The individually-wrapped treats are $1.89. "The newest dessert offering from Chick-fil-A features rich semi-sweet chocolate melted into the batter along with tasty, fudgy chunks," according to a statement. (Related: What Happens to Your Body When You Drink a Smoothie Every Day.)
The other two new Chick-fil-A menu items are for breakfast fans or people who may need some caffeine throughout the day. The restaurant will now offer THRIVE Farmers coffee, which is a custom blend with hints of caramel and a nutty finish that combines Central and South American beans.
The final addition is only available for a limited time. The Mocha Cream Cold Brew "features a swirl of cold-brewed coffee, sweetened cream and chocolate flavored syrup, served over ice."
The Chocolate Fudge Brownie and the Mocha Cream Cold Brew were tested last year at some locations and received positive reviews, the statement says. Although there are no pumpkin-flavored items, chocolate is always in season.
No nutritional information about the three new Chick-fil-A menu items is available yet. But, one since-deleted TikTok video shows just how much sugar is in another drink. While the ingredients are simple, most of the calories, sodium, and carbs in the lemonade come from a lot of added sweetener.
More content from Restaurants
- – 4 Once-Popular Sandwich Chains Customers Have Soured On
- – 8 Secrets Outback Steakhouse Doesn't Want You to Know
- – 9 Fast-Food Breakfasts To Stay Away From Right Now
- – This Popular Pizza Chain Is Launching Its First-Ever Burger
- – 12 Worst Steakhouse Sides to Stay Away From Right Now
- – America's Favorite Pasta Chain Is Bringing Back This Iconic Deal
- – This New Texas Roadhouse Product Sold Out in Minutes—Here's How to Get It
- – This Sandwich Chain Has Gone From Struggling To Growing With 19 New Locations